A. Introduction of Kantur underground facility
Scholars in Arca are investigating the Cantur ruins area for the excavation of ancient Cantur relics.
In the corner of the ruins, a door that had not been opened by any means has been destroyed and found open.
Behind the open door was a staircase leading down to the basement of the Kantur ruins.
The scholars who discovered the new area tried to go down immediately to investigate.
It was impossible to enter because a powerful monster that was born in the underground facility was wandering around.
Scholars report this to the Arka Noble Alliance, and send the Knights of the Continent of Mu to annihilate the monsters.
B. Cantur Underground Facility
1. Cantur underground facility information
|Cantur underground facility|
|How to move||entry level||hunting penalty level|
|move command window||Move command window (M) - move using 50,000 zen||1,190||1,220|
|go on foot||Move through the entrance of the Cantur ruins (106. 159) coordinates|
1) Basic information on the Cantur underground facility
(1) You can move to the hunting ground position (main/sub-main) of the desired attribute by using Helper Plus .
(2) The Kantur Underground Facility is an attribute hunting ground, where monsters with attributes appear.
(3) Monsters have excellent damage probability resistance, critical damage probability resistance, damage absorption,
It has a debuff probability resistance value.
(4) A safety zone exists in the center of the Kantur underground facility.
ㄴ When entering the hunting ground, dying, or reconnecting, you will be moved to a safe zone.
2) Main drop item information
|main drop item|
|Excellent Brilliant Armor||excellent socket necklace|
(1) Gems and general grade items like other hunting grounds are dropped.
C. Monsters that appear in the Kantur underground facility
1. Appearing monster
1) Underground persona
|Explanation||An underground persona monster that uses whirlwind and evil spirit skills
2) Underground twintail
|Explanation||An underground twintail monster that
can attack distant targets by wielding a long spear .
3) Underground Dreadpier
|name||underground dread pier|
It is an underground dreadfear monster that uses two short-range slash attacks .